Key Stage 3
“The quality of care, advice and support is a significant strength of the school. Staff aim to know all of the girls as individuals and ... transitions, such as students’ arrival in Year 7 and the start of GCSE courses, are closely and extremely well managed.” OFSTED
THE KEY STAGE 3 TEAM:
Mr Walker – Director of Achievement: email@example.com
Mrs Matchett – Year 7 Transition Co-ordinator:
Mrs Farrow – Pastoral Support:
Mrs Darracott &
Mrs Twaites &
Dr Boone &
WHAT DO YOU DO IF…?
- Your daughter seems unhappy or unsettled
Contact her Form Tutor on 01892 520902, Mr Walker, Mrs Farrow or if your daughter is in Year 7, Mrs Matchett at the email addresses above.
- You are concerned about your daughter’s achievement in a particular subject
- You want to know about the setting policy in a particular subject
- You want to know what support you can offer your daughter at home in a particular subject
- You are concerned that too much or too little homework is being set
Contact Mr Walker who will then pass on your concerns.
WHO DO YOU TALK TO ABOUT….?
- Overall progress of your daughter
- Behaviour at home and at school
- Personal well-being of your daughter
- Medical concerns
- Changing of family circumstances
- Confidential information
Contact your daughter’s Form Tutor, Mr Walker, Mrs Matchett (Year 7) or Mrs Farrow.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I WANT TO DISCUSS….?
- Report an absence
- Change of Address
- Travel arrangements
- Tickets for school events
Contact the school’s Receptionist.
WHO DO I TALK TO IF….?
- I feel my concern is of a very serious nature
Contact Mr Walker.
Please note that all contacts can be reached by phone on 01892 520902
Also see related pages: Curriculum and Prospectus